Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween Disappointment

On Wednesday the 30th Cliff decided to do some gardening
and asked if Sam would come around and help. So I went4
around to Karen's and brought him back.

They pulled weeds turned soil and planted new plants for
summer eating. Sam seemed to enjoy the work. Cliff gave
him $10.

When we got back to Karen's I said that Cliff would like
him to come on Thursday. He gave half his money to Maddy
as he had stolen $20 from her.

But when I went around on Thursday he said he was going to
a friend's place as they were going out Trick or Treating.

Friday Karen wanted me to keep him after he did the garden
but as Brooke and Kirsten were suppose to come and stay at
Cliff's I said No.

But as it turned out neither of the girls came but by the
time we got back to Traralgon it was nearly 6 p.m. so when
I got to Karen's they are already gone to tea and Maddy
was there alone minding Elizabeth as Sam was at a friend's.

I like the fact that Sam has friend's, as Donald didn't seem
to have as many friends at the same age.

No comments: