Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Good Day

When Kath was putting together the purple bookcase I also
asked her to put together the six tier stainless steel
bathroom unit.

She thought it was something like she could use to put the
baby things in and on. I told her I had bought it from
Sam's Warehouse in Traralgon.

I said we could go over and have a look.

So I drove everyone over. She found something. Of course
I had to pay for it! She said she would pay me back.

Kath said she also had to buy some nail polish for Talhia
for a school 'fun' day. But the Warehouse does not do
nail polish anymore. So we went to the Plaza. Kath
thought the Reject shop would have the cheapest polish.
So we went there. As we were passing Prouds we slowed
down to have a look in the window. Brooke saw a earring
and necklace set she liked. So I sent the others into
the Reject shop while I went into Prouds.

I bought the set for Brooke's 18th birthday.

It was half priced and then had another $29 taken off!
Also if you spent over $30 you could purchase a pair of
earrings and a pen for half priced. So I did.

Kath and the girls caught up to me. I showed Kath what I
bought as the girls walked on to Kmart. I told Kath I
wanted to have a look at Smiddgen. It is an Officeworks
for kids. They had an offer. Spent over $30 and buy any
number of half price items from a certain stand.

I never thought but I did spend $30 on two stencil books
and bought two half priced items, pencils and textras for
Connor, for his birthday in March.

I then went to Kmart and while waiting for Kath and the
girls, I browsed along the windows. There were a number
of boxed cosmetics. One of them was a packet of five
nail polishes for $5! So when she caught up to me I
asked how much she had paid at the Reject shop and she
said $15 for THREE! I then pointed out the ones in the
window. She was quite annoyed.







No comments: