Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hi

Well will wonders never cease! Brooke came down from
Melbourne, on Tuesday 12th November. I think it
is the first time I have seen her since last Xmas.

So I went over to Morwell and picked her. She was
with Kirsten, Maddy and her NEW boyfriend Zanith.

I had the vouchers for Coles Mix and I took her and
them back to Traralgon to go shopping at the Coles Mix
store. She had $60 to spend which was her Xmas present
from last year and her present this year!

It took her about five minutes to choose as I had
given her a catalogue to see on the drive over and she
picked what she wanted. All she had to do when she got
to the shop was find those items!

Then it was back to Morwell as she wanted to go to her
father's place but she was STRAVING so first we went
to Subway in Commerical Road. Kirsten wanted to be
dropped at Poppy Cliff's shop. So I only had to pay
for Brooke and Maddy. Zanith had a Subway as well but
thankfully paid for his own. Both girls wanted a drink
so I bought them one and Maddy gave me the $5 it cost
for the drinks.



No comments: