Sunday, June 15, 2008

Friday the 13th June BAD luck day.

Well it certainly was. Nothing terribly bad went wrong, just
a lot of minor irritations.

My mind so active that I got no sleep on Thursday night.

Kylie being late and I having to wait for her when I went to
pick her up Friday morning.

Not being able to find my thermal mug (left it at Cliff's as
it turned out!)

Not being able to find all the little containers of milk,
though I found just enough to last the Friday.

Running out of time as Beryl took too long waiting for Phil.
He turned up at 12:45 p.m. and she had been waiting to see
him since 12 noon. Yet her nagging me not to go too fast when
I was doing 100 km in the 110 km zone!

Arriving at Kath's house at Yallorn North and having to get
out in the rain and risk my neck on their terrible back stairs
only to find they were not home.

Realising when I got to Cliff's shop I had forgotten to pack
my lunch!

Time constraints peventing me from doing my Curves work out.

Forgetting to take my photo paper to Cliff's.

Getting the raffle booklets for the RSL to take to dinner on
Friday night only to leave them sitting on Cliff's coffee table.

Going to have my tea and discovering they had given me chips
instead of the vegies I had asked for.

Cliff harassing me to leave early from the club as he had won
$330 and having so little control he was worried he might put
the money back in the machine when I was on a winning streak.
So I left being only $25 up. The poorest week in over six weeks!

Getting back to Cliff's to watch the Movie on Hallmark only to
find I had seen it before.

Lucky for me Friday the 13th doesn't come around all that often!

No comments: