Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Funniest Garage Sale Ever!

Well on Saturday morning the 31st May, 2008 I reckon I went
to the funniest garage sale ever!

Of course they had the usual books, C.D's, D.V.D's, bric a
brac, clothes, furniture, crockery, silverwear, oods and ends,
but they were also selling their CAR! at $32,000 and the HOUSE
for $230,000!! but not the garage. Why not you ask? well
they never got around to building the garage. The sale was
held on the concrete slab where the garage was going to be.

Why sell everything? well it turns out the young couple are
moving to Perth in about six weeks and they are going to fly
over and so evrything MUST GO.

A true sale! just a pity there was no gagarge as that really
would have been the icing on the cake!!!

1 comment:

ematejoca said...

I found your blog. I like the same picture like you.
I will tell you more about me, if you visit my blog.
I can understand your language very well.

Best wishes from Germany!