Monday, October 20, 2008

"Sex and The City" (The Movie)

Beryl and I saw "Sex and the City" on Saturday morning. I had
been the one who put her onto it in the first place. She loved
the series as did Meg.

Meg has seen the film twice at the movies.

Well I kept the tissue box beside my chair and went through 8
(Yes E-I-G-H-T) of them!!! I don't think Beryl shed one tear.

Though I have to say for a 40 year old woman Carrie acted quite
stupidly, (e.g. throwing away her phone!.) She goes on about
wanting to understand what happened yet would not take Mr. Big's
calls and listen to his explanation. Miranda was just as bad,
taking over 5 months to 'confess' what she had done at the
rehearsal dinner.

But then if none of these 'silly' things would have happened
then there would not have been a 2 and 1/2 hour movie!!!

I will watch it again!!!

No comments: