Monday, April 30, 2007

Dreams

"They" (being the experts) say that dreams are a manifestation of our sub-conscious. So last night I have this dream about men and women. It comes to me that the reason why men and women are unhappy is because most women marry men around their own age. This causes problems as most women mature between 20-25 and most men mature between 30-35. So a 25 year old woman marries a 28 year old man and within seven to ten years he is not the same man she married. Men should marry woman at least ten years younger than they are. This works well for women at they get the best at both ends. Firstly a mature man when they need one and when he dies average age 75. She is still only 65 and able to marry a 'toy boy' of say 55 and get about twenty good years with him. See it all works out great for women if they follow this plan.

What this dream says about me I don't know. I had another dream that I did marry my fiance. However that will not happen untill his eldest son Ross leaves home. He is 28 this July and has never left home and shows no inclination of doing so. The fact is my fiance can only afford to support one other person, beside himself, and at present it is his son.

We became unoffically engaged after three years together and officaially engaged after five years together. This June we celebrate eleven years together. So maybe one day.

No comments: