Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Christmas in July

This was a popular theme a few yeras back but I have not seen it lately. I was think if it is Christmas in July doesn't that make it New Year in August? and if so then I can make a resolution. Last month I was telling Meg about my Blog and she said "Gloria's Day" does that mean I write every day. I said NO. After all the Woman's Day is a weekly magazine and the Woman's Weekly is a monthly magazine, but I saw her point so my resolution has been to try to write a minimum of twice a week.

Of course some days are more interesting than others, but that does not mean I will be filling my Blog with weather reports like the English gentleman who kept a diary for 40 years and put the daily weather report in it. The weather bureau paid quite a bit for the rights to it and are publishing it but still....even though Monday the 20th was a perfect Spring Day (Though it is still Winter) a cloudless blue sky with the sun gently warming the frozen earth and the apple blossom blooming on the trees. A teasing taste of things to come. Not a day I wanted to be stuck pounding away at the key board. Not that I did.

No comments: