Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Curves

Well I have finally done it. Meg put me down for an appointment with Curves, Princes Drive, Morwell and I signed up. $69 initial cost plus $49 a month. I can go in any day, except Sunday. They have low impact machines which is not as hard on me as the ones at The Beach Front. The full work out is 30 minutes. So far I have been Mon 20th at 11.30 a.m. and there were about six other women there and Tuesday night at 5.30 p.m. with Meg there was about a dozen beside us.

As there are about 24 stations it wasn't too crowded. Meg was the second skinnest one there. There was another daughter with her mother but the girl only looked to be 16 or so and she was shorter than Meg. Meg is 72 kg and I am 103.5 kg which is the heaviest I have ever been. It is terribe to think that it is Meg's present weight that is my ideal weight. Personally I would be happy with anything between 75 and 80 kg.

Another resolution taken care of. Roll on a year!

No comments: