Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Friday 28th December, 2007.

Had a sore throat for two days and what with holidays over New
Year decided to go to the doctor and get him to look at it.

I also had a sinus type (blocked up behind the eyes) headache.
He asked if my eyes were watering and I said only if I read too
much, which I always do.

He listened to my chest and said it was clear and that he had
seen a lot of sore throats this week and it was most likely a
virus. This was at 4 p.m.

By 8 p.m. that night I was coughing up great globs of yellow
phlegm, which tasted vile!!

So to the Doctor on Monday morning. Had to go to Cliff's doctor
as I was in Traralgon and he listened and said "Yes" I had
bronchitis ( which is what I had thought; after all I have
suffered from it and asthma for the last fifty five years!!!)

So he gives me medication and says "Go home put your feet up,
rest, no driving around and NO DRINKING."

For God's sake it IS New Year's Eve! I had a half a small glass
to see the year in and didn't go to Sue and Allen's barbeque,
though Cliff and his mum did (with my blessing) so I had the
house to myself and could finally watch what I wanted, on T.V.

No comments: