Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tuesday, 15th January, 2008.

Cliff liked the idea of the new bed! so much so that he said he
would pay for a new bed base as the old one was just two bits of
wood on a wooden box. He even went into Ed...and found one that
he liked. Of course it was all old dark wood, but as he's paying
for it I can't complain.

Why do men like dark wood? what's wrong with a blonde wood? they
prefer blondes but is that only in their women?

So I went in and checked it out, OK. It has two side tables and
a tallboy. Of course I realised right away what the attraction
was...the tallboy...a place of his own to put his things. A space
he doesn't have to share with me!!!

Ed...said he would deliver it Tuesday, so I worked all day Tuesday
clearing out my room to make way for the new set.

Jess said she was not going to help with the mess as she didn't
make it. But I never asked her to help with the mess I just wanted
help moving the furniture out and getting the mattress off the bed.
She didn't seem to mind that.

Ed...even gave me a new mattress on loan till my one comes. He and
Cliff took the old bed and base around to Donald's for me, so that
was good.

Donald is going to get rid of the twenty year old bed that Karen
left at his house.

Now I have to get the study cleaned so that I can put the shoes and
hat rack in there and that way I can fit the tallboy where they were
on Cliff's side of the bed.

No comments: