Thursday, January 3, 2008

Scrapbooking Started

I put the Printshop on the computer all by myself, but it did not do
as the instructions said. Meg will look at it during the week for
me. (August and she still has to look at it!!!)

I used it yesterday (Thursday) to edit some old photos, pleased with
some, disapponinted with others. I thought for $80 I'd get a far
better result.

Put in Jasmine's birth. Donald's zoo visit and Donald's Soccer. I
have nearly finished the Zoo visit. Not too bad. There were two
marks on Don Snr's face don't know where they came from, but you only
notice them up close.

Very pleased with the new inks and the photos printed on the glossy
paper. I did get four to the sheet (actually five on each). So
they should do all the kid's books (I hope!)

Spend two hours cutting out three cats and paper toled them and
emptied out a panamax box to put them in so they would not get bent
and wrote on the box "Paper tole cats" and put in in my craft tote.
Now they have gone!! Worse I have two boxes of Full panamax tablets!!
Yet I emptied one out. Neither box has any writing on it. Where
did this spare box come from? I was out of headache tablets on
Friday and bought two boxes only from the chemist!!! I couln't have
imagined the whole thing!!

No comments: