Monday, January 7, 2008

"Paper tole cats" and others Mysteries.

Bugger me the paper tole cats turned up lose in the car. Yet I know
I put them in the tote. Yes they were in a panamax box so that
means a third box come out of thin air!!!

Yesterday came home after spending the weekend at Cliff's to find:-

1. The screen door was not locked and I had double checked it to
make sure it was before I left Friday.
Then when I went to the freezer to put ice in my water, I found that
2. One ice cube tray had been upset and water spilled out of it so
that there were no ice cubes. I had filled it last thing before
going out on Friday night,
and
3. a strange bottle of frozen water was next to the tray. When I
mean strange I mean a bottle of water, of a brand, that I have never
bought!!!

Who has been sneaking into my house when I'm not here??

Nothing seems to be missing so am hard pressed to understand what is
happening.

Looks like I have to go to the expense of changing the locks.

No comments: