Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jess

I picked up my granddaughter Jess today. She is coming to be my
'slave' for the week and help her old granny out.

The idea was she was to do three hours work for me and when I had
my nanny nap in the afternoon she could go on My Space.

I thought I would feed her the frozen Chinese meals I had. But
that turned out to be a problem as she doesn't like Chinese. What
granchild of mine doesn't like Chinese???

She cut the lawn and what takes me an 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours,
depending on the heat, took her three hours. It was the first
time she had cut a lawn. Sarah usually does Mum's lawn for her.

Well all up it cost me $100 to have her for the week. So it ended
up being pretty expensive help, and she never did take the photos
of my shoes for me and down load them into the computer!

Now I have to find the time to do that myself.

No comments: