Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Well I didn't expect much from Easter. That was exactly what I got.

I had wanted to spend the time with Cliff mostly in bed cuddling etc.
I had planned to go over Thursday and stay till Tuesday morning.

Friday, Sat, Sun and Monday Off.

Well the first disappointment was that on Thursday night Carlton was
playing and I certainly don't rate higher than Cliff's football team.
So I stayed home and went over just after lunch on Friday afternoon.
But I was not in a cuddling mood, I think I was swallowing my anger.
I munched on biscuits and dip and drank iced coffee milk.

I thought at least we won't be going out on Friday night.

But again I was wrong, Ross's band House Rules was playing at the
Narracan caravan park and Cliff said we were going along to see them.

So to make a bad thing better, after the caravan park, I draged
Cliff up to the Rossmore Hotel in Yallourn North and we had a drink
with Meg and her friends and then dropped in on Kath.

I was feeling a bit blue, as the day was my dad's birthday. If he
was alive he would have been 100. I mentioned this to Cliff and
he said Glenda was always doing that and those people are dead.
I ended up in tears.

Saturday was also a bust as Cliff said it was a good day to open the
shop and so he took me to Morwell and I helped him with the garage
sales and the shop. He said we should be able to get away early...
right it was 1.15 p.m. and he usually shuts at 1 p.m.

As usual I wanted to go for an afternoon nap at 2.30 p.m. but he
wanted to watch the races. Again I don't rate more than the races.
Of course he wanted to come to bed at 6 p.m. and cudle when it was
time to get up.

Sunday Cliff DID GO AND DO THE SUNDAY MARKET. So I spend the day
at Kim's helping Jess with her latest story and stopped in at
Beryl's to give Alisha and her their Easter eggs, on the way back
to Cliff's.

Finally a day off. Monday and he wasn't going to work!! But
Ross's friends turned up at 9.30 a.m. and woke us up.

Cliff wanted to go to Mossvale Park, but I wanted to stay home.
(Still hoping!!)

But after we dropped of the stamping stuff at Beryl's he
remembered "heaps of paperwork he had to do for the Co-op." So
I spend an hour photo copying it for him.

I wanted to go to bed for the afternoon but no he had to write
letters for the Co-Op and Ross and his friends had the music so
loud that the bed was shaking, so after 45 minutes of asking them
to turn the music down and banging on the wall.

I got up had a shower and went home.

On the way out Cliff asked what was wrong and I told him. His
remark. "But I'm making a roast, don't you want some." I just
said "NO" Actually I was too upset to eat and was not hungry.
I didn't even eat tea at home, but I was so upset that I couldn't
sleep either.

I did go to cards and bombed out with lousy hands and ended up
with my lowest score ever and the lowest of the night 72 points.
Cliff didn't come. I figured he was still doing his "heaps of
paperwork."

Last weekend when Ross wanted to go to bed early he came into the
lounge while I was watching T.V. and didn't ask me to turn it down
but walked up and turned the set down! If I tried that with him
he'd break my arm. He is just a rude, inconsiderate moran. But
of course Cliff won't say a word to him.

Once again I don't rate.

No comments: