Friday, August 26, 2011

Another Meeting.

Christine from Berry St rang and orgainized another
meeting between Toss and myself. Sid was suppose
to be there but he had already gone to Queensland.

We agreed that I would pick up Kirsten and her goods
and chattels at 5.30 p.m. next Friday.

But the reason for Kirsten no longer being cared for
by her has changed.

Firstly I was informed that she and Sid could no
longer handle Kirsten's behaviour. Then I was told
that it was because of Toss's ill health. Yet she
is still well enough to work full time. Now it seems
that she wanted to care for Kirsten but that Leonie
and I have objected.

The first meeting was called because the DHS had been
contacted by THEM as they wanted Kirsten to be put in
care!

Amazing how the reason keeps changing to case Toss
and Sid in the best possible light!

No comments: