Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Berry St.

I have no idea who these people are, but they are
involved in Kirsten's placement in my home.

Christine came to have a look at the house on Monday
and brought another young girl who will fill in for
Christine when she is not available.

They had a look at the whole house and yard.

Christine told me that she did not care about the
laundry or my room. She was 'pleased' with the
dinning room and the kitchen, but she wanted to
come back next week and check that Kirsten's room
was finished, as well as her bathroom and the lounge
room, which at the moment has bags and boxes of Megs
stuff piled high in it.

As my study is in the 'front' room when you come in,
Christine mentioned in passing that it was 'crowded'.
What do these people expect from me. I have two
houses of furniture in the one house. I still have
stuff of Donald's and Kath's here as well. I just have
never bothered to really do a big clean up on it all.

It is not as if the place is dirty. It isn't.

But when Christine said that she wanted to come back
next Wednesday I said that the time did not suit as
that would be when I had my afternoon nap.

At lunch on Tuesday Meg said that the chap that had
been at the family conference as the rep for Berry St
had rung her with concerns. Firstly he said that the
girls said that the house was NOT DIRTY but that it
was the most cluttered house that they have ever seen.
Obviously they have not seen many houses then as both
Karen's and Kath's is messy than mine. And Kirsten
is coming from Kath's house to live in mine. Though
via Toss's house and it looked OK when I went up
there for Kirsten's birthday. But then I didn't
see all the rooms.

But another concern is that I was not going to be
available Wednesday because of my afternoon nap.
I will be having a nap EVERY afternoon fron 12.30 p.m.
till 2.30 p.m. from now on. I don't see what business
it is of theirs what time I have my nap when Kirsten
is not here!!!Surely these people are not going to try
to tell me HOW to live my life! Because there will be
big trouble if they are!!!

No comments: