Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kirsten Cometh!

The meeting at Berry St went well. Kirsten is
coming to live with me.

At this stage it is for an indefinite time.

No more fun Grandma, now it it the tough guardian
role, of course there will be fun sometimes but
not like when I could spoil her and then send her
back to Mum and Dad.

At this stage it looks like I won't have her for any
weekends, so I will have to see about changing that
as I would like her for at least one a month. There
are a lot of shows I have recorded for her to see
at Cliff's and that won't happen unless she comes
for a weekend.

She is coming about the 1st September, as is Spring.
Is there some significance in that I wonder?

I have a lot of cleaning up to do, as I don't want
the house too messy. I can't believe that Meg keeps
saying that my house could be on that hoarders show.
I may have a lot of clutter but is is not dirty.

No comments: