Thursday, March 24, 2011

How Weird Is That?

I was doing a quiz out of the Sun Herald with
Meg on Tuesday and one of the questions asked
to whose assassination did the Warren Report
refer to. Well neither of us had heard of it
but being an assassination we assumed an
American president so went to JFK. We were
right.

Then on Wednesday I started reading Lee Child's
"Without Fail" and it deals with the threat to
the life of the Vice President and it mentions
the Warren Report!!! Never heard of it and then
rwo days in a row I read about it!!

I was watching T.V. on Thursday night, waiting
for "Bewitched" to come on and saw the end of "I
Love Lucy" it was about Richard Burton and Eliza-
beth Taylor getting engaged. Never thought
anything more about it, then heard that Elizabeth
Taylor had died on the news! I wondered if they
played that episode because she had died or was
that just another freaky coincidence.

No comments: