Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Weird Dream or Was It A Nightmare?

About 5.30 a.m. yesterday morning I woke up and went
to the toilet.

I think this dream happened between 6 and 6.30 a.m.
as I woke up from it and it was 6.45 a.m.

The dream was a s follows: I was asleep in my bed.
I feel a presence on the other side of the queen
mattress. I ask "What are You doing?" A male
voice answers "Jack was taking up all the bed and he
snores." In my mind's eye I picture the bedroom he
was in and it was my step mothers bedroom from when
I was 13. I then try to figure out what is going on,
as I know Jack was the dog that my fiancee's mother
use to have about 8 years ago. The dog is now dead.

I believe that the presence is my late husband Don,
so I tell him to go away and leave me alone.

The mattress shifts as the presence leaves, but
then it comes around to my side of the bed and leans
right over me as close as it can without touching me
but it was as if it was smothering me. I could not
breathe. He leant right down to my right ear and
said "Insurance" I yelled "Go away Don" and then it
was instantly gone. Then in the dream I wake up and
in real life I woke up too.

My husband has been dead 3 years. Yet this presence
was so real, so I thought it might have actually been
someone who passed just before I had the dream.

I began to think it might have been Cliff and I was
worried that I would get to the shop and find it all
locked up so I would have to go to his house and I
would find him dead in his bed!

I must have fallen asleep again as it was 9.20 a.m.
when I next woke up. I did not ring Cliff as I thought
in the light of day I was being silly. When I got to
the shop it was open and Cliff was perfectly fine!

No comments: