Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's The Thought That Counts.

I checked with Meg and she was only having a
practise match this evening, and she was not going
to Paul's afterwards. So as soon as she left the
house I snuck down to Coles and bought some chicken
breasts for next week and saw that there were parma
rissoles so I thought I would cook those for her
tonight as she is always saying that I never cook
tea for her.

I put it on to cook just before 8 p.m. but I thought
she would be home by 8.45 p.m. so I rang and she said
that she was on her way.

I was waiting almost at the door and when she walked
in she said "I can smell it, you've cooked tea." I
said "I wanted to surprise you." She said "I stopped
and bought KFC as it was late and afetr netball I
didn't feel like cooking tea."

So she is going to have it for lunch tomorrow. I went
into my room and the thought hit me. Where was the
phone call to me to say "Hey mum I'm going to KFC fancy
anything?" I went in to her and asked and she just said
"Next time." Not good enough Louise!!

Anyway I ate tea and I thought it was good!!

No comments: