Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kirsten Blows Another Chance.

Caught Kirsten out AGAIN. I had asked her yesterday
to go out to my study and pick up scarft off the floor
(had been too lazy to pick it up all week) and while
she was there she noticed the computer on and tried
to acess facebook, but because my computer works at
the pace of a snail she did not have the time to get
on before I started calling to her to HURRY UP. She
then panicked and in trying to get off computer
exited the internet.

Later when I got on the computer the first thing of
course that I noticed was that the internet was shut
down so I said "You have been on the computer." She
denied it. I told her the facts. 1. I had left the
computer on Rewards Central and 2. it was now on screen
saver, thus 3. SOMEONE had exited the internet and as
4. there was only TWO people in the house her and myself
and 5. I had not shut down the internet then 6. it must
have been her. She still denied she had been on the
computer!

I then went into the computer history and showed her
in BLAcK AND WHITE that she had tried to log on to
facebook and I could not believe it that she still
said that she had not done it. Once more pointed to
the writing on the screen and said "The computer says
that you did: and finally she admitted that she had!

Meg had a call Tuesday afternoon to say that her parents
had found makeup in her belongings and wanted to know
if it was hers. It was Avon and some other things so
new it was mine. The only time she was out of my sight
other than the 'five minutes to get the scarf and two
minutes to put towels on Meg's bed,' was when I shut
my bathroom door to give her privacy when she was having
her shower. So that must have been when she got out of
the shower and went through my things to take the make up!

How can any one trust her? She lies all the time and
steals from everyone then wonders why we are cross with
her!

No comments: