Saturday, March 26, 2011

Kirsten V Talhia

It seems that keith has given Kirsten and Talhia
nicknames. Kirsten being the 'bad one' and
Talhia being the 'good one.'

I was suppose to have Kirsten this week end but
when I rang her mother and tried to make
arrangements to hget her I was told that she had
been sent to Toss's place again. It seems that
noone had told Toss of the arrangements and she
had orgainised a baby sitter for Kirsten on
Friday night as she was going out.

Kath said that I could ring Toss and speak to her
but I am very resentful of that as she is no
relation to Kirsten and I told feel that I her
real grandmother should have to ask 'her
permission' to see my grandchild!

So I picked up Talhia instead. She was waiting
with baited breath at the edge of the driveway
and before I had got out of the car she was
opening the door and fixing the back seat so
that she could get in the car.

She went with poppy Cliff on Saturday morning to
the shop after we did the graage sales and had
bought her a hat a bag and a book. At the shop
she did not help Poopy as she had the week
before but as he put it "she fiddled with things"

Keith bought her a load of rubbish to eat and a
paint set of masks to make if she got bored.
Somehow she found 'a friend' just around the
corner from Cliff's house and played there from
5.50 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. We watche the 'dog' movie
from 6.30 p.m. till 9 p.m. I recored it and we
watched on Auststar so that I could stop it and
explain various things to her.

One of the actresses in it was Jamie Lee Curtis,
and I told her about "True Lies." So Ross
burned that for us and we watched it but at the
end of the dics it keep sticking and we never got
to see the end so I have to see if I have a cop
on tape, so we can finish watching tit next time
she comes!

No comments: