Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bugs and Other Pests

Well I finally got my Norton downloaded, but now it won't
install till I have Windows XP Service Pack 2 installed.
What gets me is I had Norton 360 last year and the same
version of Windows, so why do I have to upgrade Windows now?
Is that why is has not worked in the last year because I
did not have the 'right version of Windows'???

Got in contact with HP and for over an hour (Cost me $30!)
spoke to a lovely lady called Sandra who walked me through
getting the discs downloaded for my printer and scanner.
It took abot ten minutes to download the printer and
according to the first read out on the scanner it was going
to take 3 and 1/2 hours to downlaod the scanner disc. It
is 65% done as I write this. I started downloading at
1.30 p.m. and it is now 3.15 p.m. so that is nearly 2 hours.

Beryl came as promised and we did her Slippery When Wet
Competition. After she left I did mine and now I have to
post both entreies away. Hopefully later this evening.

No comments: