Thursday, May 15, 2008

Euchre (Again)

Though I was still upset over Ted eating in front of me
two weeks ago, I went to cards on Monday 12th May.

Luckily I did not partner Ted, otherwise I would have left.
Also there was a table of only two and if it had of been
three I would have gone home then as well.

Cliff was still having pain from the lesion that the Doctor
removed from his nose on Thursday, 8th May, so he did not go.

I had a good night with a final score of 115. The same as
Ted. We ended up being equal fourth.

In the last game I was at the two table with June and as
Harry had annoyed me by NOT calling and I had to get two
thirds of the points we got, I enabled June to surge past
him and win the night by one point, with 127.

Two other people came equal third on 120.

I was also in luck as I won the trivia for the night and the
$10 covered the cost of the night as I only bought one
Lemon Ruski.

No comments: