Friday, May 9, 2008

Cards.

I didn't go to cards on Monday night as I still had the
shits up from the week before. I couldn't eat anything
because of the diverticulitis so it was terrible sitting
there at supper with everyone eating and my stomach
knotting up (which was VERY painful) ans I was SO hungrey
as I had not had anything since Friday night.

So of course there was food left over and the waiter
brought the plate around for a second helping and I said
"Please nobody have anything at this table because I swear
I'll kill you if you do." Cliff and other bloke said no
but Ted took a pie well my stomach started knotting at
the smell and I got up and said "That's it I'm not playing
anymore and left the table."

Ted's response was "It was OK for you to pig out last week
and it's not OK for me to pig out this week." But that
wasn't the point. I didn't pig out in front of someone
in pain and hungry! Typically of a man to twist everything
to his way.

No comments: